Close to Gulfport Beach, Gulfport Harbor, & Ken Combs Pier
Mississippi’s Gulf Coast is rich with culture, activities and southern hospitality. The city of Gulfport itself offers an excellent home base to explore the beautiful Gulf Coast and neighboring cities such as Long Beach, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Bay St. Louis, Mobile and even New Orleans. Stay close to all the best area attractions when you choose Gulfport’s Hilton Garden Inn.
Explore miles of white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico at Mississippi Beach, browse eclectic shops and experience delicious local cuisine or visit top area attractions like Lynn Meadows Discovery Center and Biloxi’s Casino Row.
Annual Events in Gulfport and Surrounding Areas
- Hibernia St. Patrick’s Day Parade & 5K Run (Mar)
- Gulfcoast Yacht & Boat Show (Apr)
- Smokin’ the Sound Poker Run (May)
- Sounds by the Sea Memorial Day Concert (May)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Billfish Classic (June)
- Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo (July)
- City of Gulfport 4th of July Fireworks
- Biloxi Seafood Festival (Sept)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Blues & Heritage Festival – Pascagoula (Sept)
- Cruisin’ the Coast Festival (Oct)
- Sun & Sand Film & Music Festival (Oct)
- Snowflakes in the Bay (Nov – Jan)